Pradeep,

You can configure back pressure on the connection from the ListenSyslog to
the output port.
It can be configure to use data size or number of objects, by selecting the
Settings tab on the connection.
To get to the settings tab, right click on the connection once it is
highlighted.
Once the configured threshold is met, the ListenSyslog processor will
essentially stop receiving data.

                                                                Dave.