Sumo,

Two different processor instances (different UUIDs) can not share state
that is stored through the state manager. For something like this you would
likely use the distributed map cache.

As Andrew mentioned, the state is accessible across the cluster, so a
given processor can access the state from any node because the processor
will have the same UUID on each node.

-Bryan

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile