Andrew,
Thanks for the link. My current use case need to store data in centralized
key/value store, that can be updated by one Processor and read by couple of
different processors in the cluster.  Data speed is low (tracking database
schema changes) , so concurrently is not big concern.
My use case is explained little bit here:
https://github.com/zendesk/maxwell/pull/344
<https://github.com/zendesk/maxwell/pull/344>

+---------+------------+
| Table   | Version   |
+---------+------------+
| Book    |         v1  |
+---------+------------+
| Author |         v2   |
+---------+------------+
| Sales  |         v1   |
| Cart     |         v1   |

One processor update schema version number (increment) whenever new schema
change event arrived to it.
Other processors start writing new DML events to a sub folder, based on schema
version number updated by first processes .

Thanks
Sumanth