All,

Following a solid discussion for the past few days [1] regarding the
establishment of Registry as a sub-project of Apache NiFi, I'd like to
call a formal vote to record this important community decision and
establish consensus.

The scope of this project is to define APIs for interacting with
resources that one or more NiFi instances may be interested in, such
as a flow registry for versioned flows, an extension registry for
extensions, and possibly other configuration resources in the future.
In addition, this project will provide reference implementations of
these registries, with the goal of allowing the community to build a
diverse set of implementations, such as a Git provider for versioned
flows, or a bintray provider for an extension registry.

I am a +1 and looking forward to the future work in this area.

The vote will be open for 72 hours and be a majority rule vote.

[ ] +1 Establish Registry, a subproject of Apache NiFi
[ ]   0 Do not care
[ ]  -1 Do not establish Registry, a subproject of Apache NiFi

Thanks,

Bryan

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-dev/201702.mbox/%3CCALo_M19euo2LLy0PVWmE70FzeLhQRcCtX6TC%3DqoiBVfn4zFQMA%40mail.gmail.com%3E