Well using MiNiFi as an example...

Website - "MiNiFi - A subproject of Apache NiFi"
Git - "nifi-minifi.git"
JIRA - "Apache NiFi MiNiFi"

For Registry I was thinking...

Website - "Registry - A subproject of Apache NiFi"
Git - "nifi-registry.git"
JIRA "Apache NiFi Registry"

So I didn't think there was a case where it would be referred to as
only "Apache Registry", but if sub-project names are trademarked on
their own then I do agree we would likely have to call it "NiFi
Registry".