Greetings,

I cam across an issue with the HandleHTTPResponse Processor in which the
processor sends the response but it also sends the body of the message along
with the response code. I wanted to ask if it was possible for future
development to add a configuration in the processor that allows the option
of sending the response without the body of the message, since this can
affect the time that it takes for the client to receive the response from
us, because NiFi is sending the full message again, along with the response.
As of now I have been unable to find an optimal solution that does not
impact our flow performance in regards with removing the body of the message
and only sending the response. I wanted to see if this could be a
configuration that could be looked into for this processor, since I think it
would be a useful one that could provide positive impact on the response
time of the NiFi’s HandleHTTPResponse processor.