Team,

Another update on efforts to close-in on the NiFi 1.2.0 release.
We're below 20 JIRAs now and there has been good momentum.  A couple
items still need work but look really important and then there is
review traction/feedback cycles.  Will just keep monitoring it and
actively defending to close the loop on 1.2.0 until we're there.

Thanks
Joe