Looks like we have one last item scheduled [1] for this release version
with review under way since the last message.  We've also uncovered and
remedied a few build and test issues during that same time period which
will make for nice additions.  Upon conclusion of the review process for
the remaining item, I will move forward conducting the release.

Thanks!

--aldrin

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFI-286?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20cpp-0.2.0%20AND%20project%20%3D%20MINIFI%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC