Kevin,

Thanks for the heads up.

While I started the RM process I also noticed some issues with license for
unused thirdparty modules in one of our thirdparty modules.  I have a PR
[1] up for review to fix this as well as the associated JIRA [2].

[1] https://github.com/apache/nifi-minifi-cpp/pull/89
[2] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFI-293