I think you will need to use an ExecuteScript processor to nicely format
your data into attributes into the foo1=bar1 pattern.  I'm assuming here
that you cannot predict what the key names 'foo1', 'foo2', etc. will
actually be.  If you could predict those field names, an UpdateAttribute
processor with a brute-force list of keys might be ok if you can handle the
misses downstream using expressions with isEmpty() or something similar.

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-scripting-nar/1.3.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.script.ExecuteScript/index.html

Thanks,

James