If we don't create a project, I"m guessing the label would serve to reduce
the number of unlabeled tickets by virtue of having some labeled as JAVA?
It seems that without separate projects we won't eliminate the problem,
entirely. It's a ticket creation issue, one of which I know I've caused at
some point. It seems a separate project is the most likely to yield the
desired result...