I think the timeframe is reasonable, but am curious to see if the PMC would be
able to validate and vote on the RC over the weekend. I think historically
projects try to give at least one full weekday for folks to validate/vote in
case their weekend is spent away from the computer :)

That being said, if the RC was issued with enough time on Friday, I should be
able to do my validation and vote.

Regards,
Matt