Thanks Joe, so you mean for example, if I set one processor to run only on
primary node in the cluster and there're 100 FlowFiles in the incoming
queue of the processor
waiting to be processed by this processor, and the processor suddenly goes
down and then another node is elected as the primary node, those 100
FlowFiles will be kept locally
in the node that went down and will continue to be processed by the node
when it goes back online, these FlowFiles will not be available to the new
primary node and other nodes,
am I correct?

Regards,
Ben