Hi guys, I'm trying to clear all FlowFIles in all queues when NiFi is
restarted, but I don't know the correct way to do this. I checked all
NiFi's guide documentation,
it seems there're 2 possible solutions:
1. write a custom notification service: a notification service could be
notified when NiFi is restarted and then inside the service, delete all the
files inside content_repository, flowfile_repository and
provenance_repository.
   I know there're now 2 existing services: email and http. But I'm not
quite sure how to correctly write one and deploy it into my NiFi
environment, is there a tutorial on writing one notification service?

2. I know from the developer guide that by using the annotation @Shutdown
in a custom processor, the method could be called when NiFi is successfully
shut down. The problem with this approach is the method could
   not be guaranteed to be called when NiFi dies unexpectedly.

Does anyone know what is the correct way to implement it? Thanks.

Regards,
Ben