Thanks Mark, my case is that I'm using NiFi to do some ETL work and it's
possible that NiFi dies unexpectedly due to lack of system resources. After
NiFi restarts itself,
I will re-extract all the data from database and re-perform all the
operations, so I need to clear all possible FlowFiles that might exist in
any queue.

Regards,
Ben