It looks like there are at least 10 new processors and services in the
backlog, and quite a few modifications to existing ones.

Something I think would really help here is to expand the scope of
requirements for submitting a new processor for code review to include:

1. docker-compose file that sets up a complete development environment w/
appropriate port mappings that just work when used with NiFi running
outside of Docker on the reviewer's machine.

2. A sample flow, a really KISS example w/ GenerateFlowFile or something
that spits out a query or sample that can let the reviewer really see the
submitter's idea of what the input should look like.

Whether those are stored on a Wiki or in the Git repo doesn't really
matter. I think submitting those artifacts will really reduce the burden of
quickly going from "LGTM, JUnits seem to run" to "OK, I see it actually
running as expected."