Mike,

I think that would be awesome for reviewers (and that is where most of my time
is spent on the review side), but I also think that sets a really high bar for
contribution. Many of the users who submit pull requests are first-time
contributors or new to the project, and I believe the easier we can make
contributing, the more we will grow and strengthen our community. Someone might
have experience with a weird protocol or multithreading and be able to offer
expertise there, but not have the familiarity with Docker. For experienced
users contributing advanced functionality though, I think it would be excellent
and definitely streamline the review process.

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com