Scott,

Besides the documentation available in NiFi and in NiFi Registry [1], there are
also Videos available on the Registry web site [2] that might be helpful to you.

Also, a Getting Started guide [3] has been written that didn’t make the 0.1.0
Registry release, but can be seen if you build off Master.

-Drew

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-registry-docs/index.html
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/registry.html
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFIREG-93