Hi - I performed migration from H2 to PostgreSQL, and ran into a potential
bug.

After switching the database config, registry started up fine. But the
tables were all empty. On digging a bit deeper, I found that the default H2
database file is named nifi-registry-primary.mv.db. The migration code is
looking for a file named nifi-registry.mv.db and hence unable to find it.
The log reports 'Did not find legacy database file...'

To verify this, I renamed existing H2 file to nifi-registry.mv.db. Upon
startup, the file was detected and migration happened properly.

I can file a JIRA, but just wanted to make sure I was not missing any
config step.

Thanks.
--
Jagrut