Hello,

This is actually expected behavior...

The migration is only setup to migrate the database from 0.1.0 which was
named nifi-registry.mv.db.

If you have an H2 DB named nifi-registry-primary.mv.db this is the name of
the new H2 DB in 0.2.0, so it’s not looking for this because the idea was
you’d migrate to Postgres when you did the upgrade to 0.2.0 before you ever
had this file. Since you didn’t migrate to Postgres on the upgrade, it
migrated to a new H2 DB.

It is nice to know that you can do it later on by renaming the file, and
maybe we can add that to the migration notes wiki or admin guide.

Thanks,

Bryan

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile