Adding another option to the list.

Peter - if I understand correctly and based on my own experience, the idea
is not to have an 'exception' attribute to perform custom routing after the
failure relationship but rather have a more user friendly way to see what
happened without going through all the logs for a given flow file.

If that's correct, then could we add this information somehow to the
provenance event generated by the processor? Ideally adding a new field to
a provenance event or using the existing 'details' field?

Pierre