Hi Everyone,

I wanted to discuss releasing Apache NiFi MiNiFi C++ 0.6.1 with some
important bug fixes. We've had a few issues that impact Windows users and
TLS with Raw Site To Site [1,2]. With these bugs addressed I think we
should look to releasing 0.6.1.

 I would like to scope this bug fix release to only critical and blocker
tickets found after 0.6.0. Let me know what you think or if you think
anything else should be included that is critical to user operations.

  My time is pretty fragmented but will try my best to take on RM duties
unless someone would like to try their hand at it.

   Thanks,
   Marc Parisi

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-933
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-919