Addendum: the @TagsI add are not showing up in the tag field at the left, but when I scroll down in the processor list and see my new custom processor, I do see these tags listed next, to its right.

On 1/27/20 3:27 PM, Russell Bateman wrote:
Perhaps I made my question less clear that I could have. Consider that I have this annotation on the class of processor:

    @CapabilityDescription( "Custom processor usage statement..." )

and, because my processor is listed in the file

    /src/main/resources/META-INF/services/org.apache.nifi.processor.Processor/

as

    /com.windofkeltia.processor.//CustomProcessor/

I am able to create a perfectly running and working instance of this processor on the canvas through the web browser UI of NiFi 1.10.0.

However, when I right-click the processor instance and choose View usage, I do not see documentation with

    "Custom processor usage statement..."

but, instead, I see what I assume is default page content saying principally, "Apache NiFi Overview". I am looking for help/things to check that are keeping NiFi from displaying documentation for my capability description, properties, relationships, etc. Also, I am using the @Tags annotation to add a couple of quick-find tags: neither of these are showing up when I go to create an instance of the processor. This is also likely a clue to what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks,
Russ