When you build the Maven module which contains the custom NAR, what does your
output look like? Specifically under the target/ directory? If you unzip the
NAR file and compare that to one of the custom processors that has working
documentation, do you see any differences?

Andy LoPresto
alopre...@apache.org
alopresto.apa...@gmail.com