Hello,

I was configuring an SSL Context Controller Service today and had the
keystores and passwords passed into the container via environment
variables. I thought it would be nice to be able to reference these from
the parameter context. Maybe either giving Parameter Context values the
VARIABLE_REGISTRY scope in the Expression Language, or a new scope for
references external to nifi?

I think for refreshing the Parameter Context on those external changes, it
would require an edit/re-apply just as it does now, and would have to make
sure it is well documented.

I'd be interested in creating a PR for this if the idea makes sense and is
acceptable.

Thanks,
Chad