Anyone else having issues building the RC? I'm also having the same test
failure on main. I can build if I skip tests.

Ubuntu 20.04
java OpenJDK Runtime Environment AdoptOpenJDK-11.0.11+9
maven 3.6.3

It fails on tests, specifically nifi-database-utils. I've cleared the maven
repository, made sure my java is up to date and tried multiple times with
the same result. I had a different test failure with some slf4j issue on a
slightly older java 11 release from April, and updated to resolve that
issue.

Thanks,
Chad