Mark,

I’ll take a look at the first one - NIFI-8962. Seems like a reasonable
improvement.

While NIFI-8917 should definitely be reviewed and helpful, I will note that it
only affects builds. I.e., whether it makes it into 1.15.0 or not isn’t really
relevant. Whenver it makes its way to the “main” branch it’ll be available. So
I’d say it’s perhaps not as high a priority to review for me personally from
the respect.

For NIFI-9072: Not sure that I agree this should be supported. Attributes are
intended to always be very small - like a couple hundred characters or less. It
is very much an anti-pattern to put things like XML and JSON in attributes, and
it’s really something that we should not encourage. Creating large attributes
can have a hugely detrimental effect on nifi performance (due to having to
write lots of attributes to both the flowfile repository and provenance
repository, plus using up available heap, and it drastically slows down startup
times) as well as node stability and cluster stability (due to garbage
collection, out of memory errors, heap exhaustion, etc.)

Thanks
-Mark