Hi all,

I've tested minifi 0.11 + Nifi 1.15 and I got warnings that I don't know if
it's a version issue.

How to reproduce:
- Download and unpack Nifi 1.15 binary
- Download, unpack and compile Minifi 0.11 source
- Start Nifi with default settings, create a remote input port with name
"entrada", start it and connect it to a funnel
- Configure minifi TLS
- Configure minifi's flow (config.yaml) with a ExecuteCommand (find ./ each
30 secs) with success relationship to a RPG pointing to NiFi 1.15 "entrada"
input port
- Start minifi

At this point everything is ok. The result of the command "find ./" lands
on the NiFi input port and stays in the funnel's queue.

The problem is, if NiFi stops for some reason (a real world case), I start
to get warnings in minifi's log the like:
[org::apache::nifi::minifi::SchedulingAgent] [warning] entrada::onTrigger
has been running for 971026  ms in 4d3e32ac-017d-1000-b4b1-e7f36e039202

And if I start NiFi the warnings continue and it never stops. In this
state, if I try to stop minifi using "minifi.sh stop" it doesn't stop and I
have to kill the minifi's process.
It seems the thread stuck.

Is this only with me? Am I doing something wrong?
Please let me know.

Thanks everybody.
Eduardo Fontes