Hi Marton,

I've just downloaded and compiled 0.10 minifi c++
The issue doesn't happen.
When I stop the input port in NiFi I get this:

[org::apache::nifi::minifi::core::Processor] [warning] Caught "Process
Session Operation: Can not find the transfer relationship for the updated
flow 89289e16-4d90-11ec-bef4-c0b6f9f714b7"
(N3org6apache4nifi6minifi9ExceptionE) during Processor::onTrigger of
processor: 4d3e32ac-017d-1000-b4b1-e7f36e039202 (entrada)

And when I start the input port again it comes back to work normally.

The issue doesn't happen with MiNiFi 1.15 Java version too.

I've created a Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFICPP-1692)
for this.

Thanks. Regards.
Eduardo Fontes