+1 (binding)

Ran through the release helper guide. Tested the convenience binaries
with a RPG to the NiFi release candidate, then InvokeHTTP to another
MiNiFi C++ RC agent that I've built myself.

I would rename the convenience binary package from
nifi-minifi-cpp-0.12.0-bin-centos.tar.gz to
nifi-minifi-cpp-0.12.0-bin-linux.tar.gz before finishing the release,
since it works on basically all major linux distros, even though it's
built on CentOS. We did the same with 0.11.0.

Thanks!