Hi Alvin,

I can think of these things:
* encryption of properties and and sensitive values in the flows, required
since 1.14 afaik
* in case of using custom processors, you might need to rebuild them against
1.16
* some nars have been moved out of the official download tarball
* some nars (e.g. kite) are not supported anymore
* hadoop dependendies have been upgraded to v3 afaik, same goes for hive. But
not entirely sure

Good luck with you upgrade!
Lars