Hi

I am interested in the CaptureChangePostgreSQL processor.

From Jira / Git I understand the code has been approved and merged
(https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/4065 |
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4239)

However, I am not able to find this processor in the list of available
processors in the UI after startup.

I am running a PoC with various solutions and use docker run --name nifi -p
8443:8443 -d apache/nifi:latest

Thanks for any kind of support to better understand your powerful solution 😊

Kind regards/Freundliche GrĂźsse

Andreas Paredi
Head Rieter TechHub (AMFR)

BĂźro TechHub: Technopark Winterthur . Technoparkstrasse 2 . 8406 Winterthur
Hauptsitz: Rieter Maschinenfabrik AG . Klosterstrasse 20 . 8406 Winterthur .
Switzerland
M +41 76 399 91 94
andreas.par...@rieter.com<mailto:andreas.par...@rieter.com> .
www.rieter.com<http://www.rieter.com/>

Informationen fßr betroffene Personen gemäss Artikel 13 und 14 der EU-DSGVO und
gemäss Art. 19 DSG finden Sie in unserer
Datenschutzerklärung<https://www.rieter.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung>.
Information for data subjects pursuant to Article 13 and 14 of EU-GDPR and
Article 19 SDPA can be found in our Privacy
Statement<https://www.rieter.com/privacy-statement>.