Alex,

The error occurs when NiFi tries to move the self-signed certificate it
generated from /tmp/test-keystore-4089669996254362100.p12 to
./conf/keystore.p12.  This is a very basic file operation, so something is
up with your environment.

I have not used WSL, so I suggest Googling "windows subsystem for linux
tmpdir not working" and see if you can find any tips for making your /tmp
directory readable by NiFi.

Good luck,
-- Mike