Maybe not the cleanest implementation, but as a quick solution, how about a
RouteOnAttribute with an expression language that checks for a particular
environment variable.  This means you have one template but instance A
results in Ingress B being instantly dropped but Instance A allows it to
pass through.  Environment variables could easily be set/adjusted as part
of your continuous deployment

Your template then is:
                          Ingress A --|
                                              --> Normalize --> Magic