On 2010-06-28 17:57, Mattmann, Chris A (388J) wrote:
> Hi Doğacan,
>
> So your proposition is to combine (a) and (b) then? That’s fine by me,
> so long as there are no objections from others. I can still move forward
> with , (e) and (g) then...

No objections from me - but IMHO to satisfy the legal minds you still
need to produce a patch and attach to an issue with the "Grant to ASF"
checkbox marked...

(Also, I always shudder when I imagine a massive merge failing ... but
that's probably a leftover from my CVS days when a failed merge would
leave a completely broken tree.. ah, well, good luck :) ).

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><