Hi,

Quick question, I've been looking at various issues dealt with prior to
Nutch 1.3 release in particular NUTCH-995.

Please excuse (and correct) my ignorance, but I need to clear this one up so
I understand correctly. The purpose the mvn.template file serves is so we
can specify exactly who can commit a Nutch maven pom. The pom in turn
specifies the build dirs e.g. source dir as well as test dir. Then finally
all dependencies we rely on within the project?

Although I am not planning, and I'm aware we don't need to commit a Nutch
Maven pom, is there any purpose in me committing my developer id, name and
email to the mvn.template file? If so is the template file the only one I
would need to provide a patch for?

Thank you

--
*Lewis*