Hi!

Excellent! You may want to check the list of issues for 1.5. There are several
issues being worked on from time to time and a number of open issues and even
a few hairy problems. Contribution as patch or comment on any issue is always
appreciated. You can also create issues to solve problems yourself as you did
with the parser filters issue.

Anything is welcome!

Cheers,