Hi Eddie,

Great to hear that! Just to add to what Markus said there are also quite a
few tasks to do on the NutchGora branch if that's something you'd be
interested in. Or outside the tasks on JIRA, there is always a fair bit to
do on the Wiki e.g. how to run in distributed mode etc...

Just out of curiosity, could you tell us a bit about what you've been using
Nutch for at Wolfram Research?

Thanks for volunteering

Julien

--