Hi Guys,

Whilst updating the Nutch2Tutorial I got thinking that within Gora we don't
supply binary distributions of the code, this is because when using Gora a
user may wish/require to recompile the code to accomodate config changes
etc. We only supply src distributions...

Does this principle apply to Nutch 2 as well? I mean, what if your using
the gora-sql dependency, then you wish to switch to HBase and recompile, is
this possible within the binary distribution?

Best

Lewis

--
*Lewis*