+1
with a documentation issue about the dependencies:

> simply copy its HBase core lib from the HBase installation into the
> local/lib directory. This works for me.
Removing lib/hbase-0.90.4.jar and copying hbase-0.94.jar from the HBase
installation
into lib/ caused a
    org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HColumnDescriptor.setMaxVersions(I)V
Which version of HBase are you using?

> After building rc2 with ivy-enabled HBase, it seems a test HBase jar is
> deployed in local/lib, even though it's called hbase-0.90.4.jar.
In my case, it's definitely HBase 0.90.4

Trying to run Nutch with hbase-0.90.4.jar and HBase 0.94 installed
also failed (see
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/hbase-user/201201.mbox/%3CCADcMMgHNTcEzSxEt=boyt5xr-umu4t5qyfeas2lrqubv4_t...@mail.gmail.com%3E).

>From the wiki:
> (N.B. Gora 0.2 uses HBase 0.90.4, however the setup is known to work
> with more recent versions of HBase.)
We should specify which versions are definitely working when following the
procedure in the tutorial. It's not the user's task to try it out.

Sebastian