Thanks a lot to everyone for inviting me.

I'm a software engineer in China, I have  been using Apache Nutch for three
years. In our team, I mainly responsible for modifying nutch 1.x to suit
the requirements of our database Mongodb. So i also write a simple database
abstraction layer to adapt different database like Apache Gora. In this
process, i found myself more and more like these places @user @dev @jira,
Because in these places, i can get some help from others, also others can
get help from my. Finally, i am also very pleased to make some contribution
for the Apache Nutch.

A problem has been troubling me a long time is that what is the target of
nutch 1.x, Does nutch 1.x is just a transitional version of Nutch 2.x, or
they can coexist because Nutch 1.x has a different data processing method
to Nutch 2.x, like Julien said, Nutch 1.x is great for batch processing and
2.x large scale processing. Perhaps with more and more people use NoSql as
their back-end DB, the developers should focus more on the development of
Nutch 2.x, ensure its stability and improve its function.

Best Regards
Feng