Hello,

I am sending a message to inquire whether I should submit a patch which
updates selenium to the latest version. Although it is a major version
upgrade to the library, very few code changes were needed to update.

For a preview of the changes I made you can look here
<https://github.com/Elio-Earth/nutch/commit/9960f14bce0f0d6cebc406556a298a7c8c2e6b9f>.
Although not used in the code anymore (it was commented out), PhantomJS
support has been removed from Selenium in the latest version. The commit
also removes Opera since it was commented out but I can leave that in if
needed. The build and tests pass. I have been using the Chrome driver
successfully with it and would just need to run a quick test with Firefox
to make sure it works too.

I have only been using Nutch for about a month but have spent quite a bit
of time looking over different parts of the code to understand how to
configure it and change it.

Kamil