Hello Kamil,

Yes, the plugin needs some upgrading indeed. We use a modern version of it
elsewhere and it works really well, at least better than HtmlUnit.

Besides that, the plugin also needs some overhaul. It currently first
downloads the URL with HttpClient, and then, depending on MIME-type, it may
or may not forward the URL to Selenium so it can be downloaded again.

There is a lot of code in the plugin that should be removed. I would also
opt for merging the lib-selenium plugin with the protocol-selenium plugin.
There is no obvious need for having it separated.

These can be, of course, separate tasks.

Regards,
Markus