I crawled and indexed (to Solr 9.2) a mix of PDF, RTF, EPUB, plain text, and more with no issues today. Please accept my +1 as well.

 Thanks, stay safe, stay healthy,

 Joe

Ar 19/04/2024 01:07, scríobh Shashanka Balakuntala:
Hi Lewis,
Thanks for preparing this.

Here is my +1

I have verified the build being successful and unit tests running, additionally ran a small crawl in local hadoop and verified the same.

_Regards_
Shashanka Balakuntala Srinivasa