Ben vd Veen has been working on a NuttX getting started book for a few months.  I don't know the current state.  There was a channel on the old NuttX Slack devoted to the book, but it has not been updated in a very long time.  Perhaps Ben could fill us in on the current state, progress, and where it is going.

BTW: I have archived the channels and deactivated most of the members.  It is no longer viable for anything and I may as well shut down that Slack now.  There is nothing to see there now.