On Wed, Dec 18, 2019 at 5:20 PM Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
wrote:

> > Ben ve Veen has started a Getting Started Book and, as I recall, even
> has a publisher in mind.  He posted his status in the original thread the I
> renamed.  Perhaps you could discuss ways to collaborate?
>
> I saw that. I have published a book (on Android), writing it was a large
> amount of work and so I might be able to help out, but my bandwidth is
> limited.

This conversation got me thinking: would we want a repository to write a
community-written-and-maintained NuttX book?

I think this would have a couple of advantages:

(1) Keeps the "official" documentation within the umbrella of the project.

(2) Provides an additional way for people to contribute to Apache NuttX.
(Not all contributions need to be code; not all contributors need to be
software people.)

Just a thought,
Nathan