On Sat, Dec 21, 2019, 12:40 AM Disruptive Solutions <
disruptivesolution...@gmail.com> wrote:

> You would like te see some REQuirements  would be addressed by some DevOps
> thoughts.. but C/C++ are still challenging here. And then the principle:
> automate where you can!
>
> (
> https://www.google.nl/amp/s/devops.com/devops-challenges-c-c-projects/amp/
> )

You found my company's marketing material.  Conan is not likely helpful
here since we are not creating a bunch of component packages.

Putting on my devops hat. Start simple or you will through good intentions
mess no one will use. Then when you have your pains showing look for
existing tools because they usually exist.

--Brennan