-----Original Message-----
From: Gregory Nutt [mailto:spudan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 20, 2019 2:02 PM
To: dev@nuttx.apache.org
Subject: Re: Testing the new repository

>> We you can see the new repository is working fine.
>>
>> I submitted the i2C driver for STM32G070/NUCLEO-G070RB that was added
>> to bitbucket.
>>
>> As a rules of thumb, please don't commit directly to the "master".

+1

We should ask if info can branch protected master (settings panel in GH),
but I have no idea how or if that will work the ASF cross sync.

>> I created a brash called "stage" that we could use before merging in
>> to "master", this way other will have the chance to review.

>That seems like a good sense.  Except aren't you creating a workflow
>definition from thin air.  I suppose that is natural in a vaccum -- even
>thin air is more substantial than a vacuum -- but we really need to
>define such rules in a workflow requirements document.

In an a attempt to fill the vaccum  - A skeleton [CALL for TOP Down workflow
Requirements] has been posted

Please help update and integrate what you want from the previous discussion