Brennan created a page in the Confluence for the workflow document. I
know that only committers can edit the Confluence wiki directly but
that is not a problem: Anyone can write some text and email it to this
list, and a committer can edit it into the Confluence page. (Hint:
People who participate often become good candidates to become
committers too!)

The Workflow Work-In-Progress Confluence Page is here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NUTTXTEST/Code+Contribution+Workflow+--+Brennan+Ashton

There is a thread on https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nuttx-dev/ called [CALL for TOP Down workflow Requirements].  Currently it contains all workflow thoughts. Please feel free to comment there mostly forwarded from other discussion threads.  There is not a lot there :'(, but that is what we have to work with.  We should probably keep discussion as terse as possiblethere.  These threads with 100's of responses are, as you note, pretty difficult to follow.  If we keep things terse then there is less chance that you input will be lost in the clutter.