IIRC someone has already said but let me speak it again, NuttX trademarks
will be transfer to ASF so you can not use NuttX outside ASF any more,
unless you get the permit, by sending an email to the trademarks@apache.

Yes, but the trademarks are not transferred to the ASF until we graduate.  Until then, I hold the trademark.

The transfer will make it awkward for people in future that have named things NuttX.  I think it is a legitimate use of the name if say a repository that contains a clean mirror of NuttX uses the name, but nothing that deviates from Apache NuttX should have a different name.  I think all use of the name will have to acknowledge that it is a trademark of the ASF.

In the meantime, I am very tolerant of the use of the trademark. I only hold it to prevent bad guys from doing bad things with the name, not to limit what the good guys can do.  But the ASF will be much more strict